Sunday, January 3, 2010

Salzburg


The last Sunday of November we went to Salzburg with the Erasmus program. It’s an exchange program within Europe and there are a lot of Erasmus students in Stusta. Anyway, we go to Salzburg and for some reason, I was in a really antisocial, “people suck” mood that day so it wasn’t as much fun as it could have been. But it was fun anyway. We had a little historic tour of the city, Jana fell in love with the tour guide, I took lots of pictures. We ate at a neat restaurant at the top of this windy stone road. I think it used to be a manor house or something. The building itself was really cool and the food was really good. We then wandered around the Christmas Market there and drank Glühwein and found this cool little graveyard with Catacombs. The Catacombs sadly were closed, but someday I’ll go back and see them. I’ve never seen them before. We then took a train back to Munich and I again did the homework I had been avoiding. I know this post was a little short but it was a short, good, relaxing day. I want to eventually travel all over Germany and see all the little towns, lakes, and historic cities that I can. I’m off to a good start.
Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment